Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Current Favorite Lipgloss and Snazzy Ring!!

Finding the perfect lip gloss seemed like a near impossible feat for me until I FINALLY discovered NYX lip gloss. I know I am very late to the NYX party. Youtube vloggers have been raving about it for years..and that's what inspired me to go to my nearby Ulta store and try it for myself. I picked up a super pretty shade (watch my video for all the deets).
PLUS...I tell you about my new fave ring from the lovely Shop Suey Boutique.
Watch below to learn why I love love love it so much and how to get a very similar one of your own. 

P.S. Do you like the added video element? I am new to youtube-ing and if you would like to see more videos in addition to blog posts..please comment below. Have a fab weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment