Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

All the Pretty Things...

I adore looking at pictures of pretty things online. If I ever have down time, that's what I do with it. That's why I was super duper excited when I heard of a site to put all the pretty pictures I loved on the internet..into one spot. Since I signed up for Pinterest, I'm pretty happy with all the lovely pics I have "pinned". Here are some of my faves...




So...if you aren't already a Pinterest member..what are you waiting for? The sign up process is easy..it's free..and it's ever so simple to start your own collections of things you love online! Oh..and follow me while you're at it and I will follow back!
Have a wonderful LONG weekend friends! See ya Tuesday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love pinterest! I'm going to follow your boards now :-)

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete