Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Liquid Hand Soap Leaves Hands Feeling/Smelling Great!

I must admit, I have a weakness for great smelling liquid hand soap. I can’t get enough of the awesome feeling that comes from washing your hands in wonderful, fragrant soap.
I have found a new hand soap that I can’t get enough of and I am in love! It comes from a brand I just discovered called Farmhouse made by Sweet Grass Farm. My favorite scent right now is Fresh White Lilac. Not only does this soap feel amazing, it smells WONDERFUL. I have a bottle in my kitchen and I keep finding excuses to wash my hands just so I can make them smell good!
There are a couple of unique things about this soap. The smell lasts a LONG time. Have you noticed after washing your hands, that the smell of most soaps doesn't linger? That definitely isn’t the case with Farmhouse soaps. The other cool thing is that their liquid soaps can also be used as shower gels and some people say it works great as..a shampoo!!
You can buy a BIG bottle of Farmhouse Liquid Soap (16.9 ounce) for $8.95.
Have you tried Farmhouse Liquid Soaps or any other Farmhouse products? I would love to hear what you think about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment