Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TRUEly the Best Show on TV!!

I remember when I first saw a promo on HBO for their new series, True Blood. Of course this was several years ago, and I have to admit I thought the concept was a little silly. Needless to say, I didn't tune in for the first season. But I kept hearing people talk about the show and they said it was amazing. So, I decided to check out the show on On Demand..and well, after the first episode, I was a True believer!

I will be the first to admit I am not a huge Sci-Fi fan (that's what turned me away at first) but the show has interesting, well developed characters, suspenseful plots, and spot on wit!
I have enjoyed all the seasons but I think the writers and actors have really outdone themselves with the current season, Season 4.


I am so very sad that next Sunday will be the season 4, season finale. I won't give any spoilers for those who are still catching up, but this upcoming episode looks very interesting and I am sure we will be left with a cliff-hanger as usual. 
So, are any of you die-hard Truebies?? What do you think about this season??

No comments:

Post a Comment