Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

With a Little Help From My Friends...

This is a big week for me..I am celebrating my 21st birthday once again this Wednesday, September 14th! lol! There is one thing I really really want for my birthday...this ring...


This beautiful amethyst ring is made by designer Robindira Unsworth. 
I am currently in a facebook competition to win the ring..I have a slight lead now...but I need your help. If you can spare a minute, I would love if you could LIKE my post here.
If you are entering to win this Foley + Corinna clutch from me, then voting for me will count as an additional entry. Make sure you go to the post and let me know you liked my comment so I can give you another entry for the clutch.
I REALLY appreciate your vote...this ring is really the only thing I want for my special day. Thank you and have an ah-mazing week! :)

 
 

2 comments: