Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Calling All Choco-holics!!

I have a confession to make..I’m a chocoholic. I seriously can’t make it through a day without getting a chocolate fix. So, when I heard about QBel All Natural Candy Bars I knew I MUST try them.

The bad thing about a lot of candy bars is that they are full of chemicals and ingredients that just aren’t good for you. That isn’t the case with QBel Chocolate Wafer Rolls and Bars.


I started out trying the Peanut Butter Wafer Roll..and from there I was hooked! I love love love wafer candies and the blend of chocolate and wafer topped off with a nice crunch was simply delicious!


I moved on to the Peanut Butter Chocolate Wafer Bars..and once again I was not dissapointed. Next up, the dark chocolate Crispy Rice Wafer Bars..three words for this one: yum. yum. yum.
So you get the picture. I tried nearly every candy bar QBel makes and now, I can’t wait to try the rest. I have also been eating them after they “chill” awhile in the fridge and that makes them a new kind of yummy.
You know what else is great about QBel candy bars?? They don’t have any artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup and no hydrogenated oils.
So now you are asking..how can you try these for yourself? Just Click for a list of retailers. But be careful, you might develop an uncontrollable addiction for them like I have!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these looks fantastic! I need to find them immediately :-)

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete