Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Perfect Pair: Juicy Couture and Deborah Lippmann

I've already professed my love of all things Lippmann in an earlier blog post.
So you can imagine just how happy I was to hear Deborah is teaming up with Juicy Couture for some super special holiday polishes and other goodies.


Above: the Shimmer and Shine gift set, $48, features Bring on the Bling, which contains virgin diamond powder, Whatever Lola Wants, a sparkly lavender, and Since I Fell For You


The Precious Metals gift set, $48, includes: Here Comes the Queen,  infused with an ultra-glam gold, Jewel in the Crown, a pewter polish, and Believe, a gold-beige created in collaboration with Cher


Just how uber adorable is this hand warmer set, $68, which includes a Believe polish?!?!?! 



And last but not least...this Ah-dorable charm bracelet lipgloss wand with a marshamllow scented charm. I already know four things to put on my Christmas wish this year! ;)




2 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing these too, I love the first set!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the polishes are pretty but also pricey!

    ReplyDelete