Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Great Pumpkin!

Oh how I have waited on the return of the Great Pumpkin.....


No, not that pumpkin, Charlie Brown! I'm talking about yummy pumpkin treats, the edible kind! 


 My good friends at Starbucks tell me everyone's favorite, Pumpkin Spice Latte, or PSL..as it is being dubbed this year...returns after Labor Day. I have been waiting on it since it left!!! 


And then I saw this ad on Einstein Bros. facebook page and I automatically got hungry for all things pumpkin! I can only imagine how yummy those pumpkin muffins...pumpkin bagel poppers and their own version of the pumpkin spice latte tastes! Sadly, the closest Einstein to me is over an hour! :(
 Do you love pumpkin like I love pumpkin?? What pumpkin treats are out right now (or coming soon) that I must try??? I would love to hear from you! :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for fall! I tend to like the apple goodies rather than pumpkin though

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that whipped cream looks yummy! no calories right?

    as for treats, make a pumpkin muffin...they're always delicious!

    ReplyDelete