Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Believe...

Believe...

purple smiley face
icons.mysitemyway.com



 Every Thursday I will bring you a little inspiration, a thought for Thursday here on Kellie's Camera. I love the above quote even though I admit I sometimes have trouble following the inspiration. To me, belief is a cornerstone. You must believe something can be accomplished long before you set out to achieve whatever goal it may be. First, you must believe in yourself and that isn't always easy for me. Before I set out on any endeavor, I tell myself I have the tools to accomplish this goal and I AM going to do it! Positive affirmation is key. If you don't believe you can do something, chances are, you will fail. Lately, in my life, I have been telling myself I WILL do this or this WILL happen and I will see that it does. I have found the goals I put the most positive energy behind are the ones that become reality. How important is belief to you?



No comments:

Post a Comment