Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Perfect Facial Cleanser for Summer

I have recently been on the search for a new facial cleanser. I wanted something that smelled and felt good on my skin. I found both in Ole Henriksen’s African Red Tea Creamy Foaming Cleanser.


 I love the texture of this cleanser..it is so light and fresh! I also love the discreet smell. It didn’t have that “medicine” smell you often find in facial cleansers. It also contains great benefits for your skin like antioxidant-rich African red tea and Ester-C AND has anti-aging botanical extracts.

And...while we're on the topic of the most wonderful Ole Henriksen, I must tell you how much I love their lip balm Fresh Lips.  You should know that I am very picky about lip balms. I own about 236326 of them because I am always searching for the perfect one. Some are too waxy..some taste weird..some don't provide enough coverage..and so on and so on. BUT..Fresh Lips is JUST right!




This lip balm does a great job of moisturizing your lips without being sticky..PLUS..it stays on and it tastes good, like mint! I can put this on before I go to bed and my lips are silky smooth the next morning.
 Have you tried any Ole Henriksen products? Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment