Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Hairspray I Can’t Live Without

Over the years, I have tried so many different brands of hairspray looking for the right fit but there was always a problem. Some hairsprays were too heavy, others didn’t have enough hold and so on and so on.
That all changed when my stylist, Barbara, introduced me to BennieFactor's b Confident HairSpray.

b confident hairspray-benniefactor
 
There are so many positives to this hairspray. It smells wonderful..people are always telling me how great my hair smells. It has the best hold of any hairspray I’ve tried. It provides a nice hold without weighing my hair down and making my hair feel sticky or dirty. It works well for ALL hair types... and another really cool thing about the entire BennieFactor line, is that is made in Prospect, Kentucky which is right outside Louisville.
Do you have a favorite hairspray? One that has great hold even in the sweltering heat? Let me know..I love to hear from you!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this one, I'll have to check it out!

    My fave hairspray for awhile now is Frederic Fekkai Sheer Hold, it also doesn't make your hair sticky/hard.

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Mal! I will have to check out that hairspray!!

    ReplyDelete