Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Moisturizer Gives “Hope” to Skin

I have always thought that finding a good face moisturizer is a very tough challenge. I have tried dozens of moisturizers that just didn’t work for me. Many are too heavy, too fragrant, or just don’t feel good on my skin. I have always been a fan of the brand Philosophy. After hearing so many wonderful things about their moisturizer, Hope in a Jar, I was very interested to see how it would work for me. I was not let down.
Hope in a Jar is light, not too fragrant, and it feels great on my skin. I believe that is the perfect combo in a moisturizer. Not only does it feel good on, it is good for your skin. It helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, skin discoloration, rough texture, and dehydration. It really does leave skin more hydrated and radiant.
You can buy Hope in a Jar on the Philosophy site in a variety of sizes. The one ounce size costs $28.00. If you are hoping for a better moisturizer, I don’t think you will be dissapointed with this one!
What moisturizer do you use daily? I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment